- Activision Blizzard Recognized on Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" List for Fourth Consecutive Year February 15, 2018Activision Blizzard Recognized on Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Activision Blizzard Announces Fourth-Quarter and 2017 Financial Results February 8, 2018Activision Blizzard Announces Fourth-Quarter and 2017 Financial Results
- Code Realize ~Future Blessings~ for the PSVita releases 3/30/2018! January 4, 2018Aksys Games is excited to announce that Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~, an Otome adventure game and the second installment in the series, will be coming out on the PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system on March 30, 2018 in North America and Spring 2018 in the EU. Made by the masters of the genre, Idea Factory and […]Mikuthulhu
- Code Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~ for the PS4 Releases 3/30/2018! January 4, 2018Aksys Games is excited to announce that Code: Realize ~Bouquet of Rainbows~, a collection of Otome adventure games featuring Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ and Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~, will be coming out on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on March 30, 2018 in North America and Spring 2018 for the EU. Made by the […]Mikuthulhu
CapcomUnable to display feed at this time.
Goodbye Galaxy Games
- How I became the famous GTA for GBA programmer July 3, 2014Yesterday I suddenly got a DM on Twitter from Brian Provinciano, asking if I was the Hugo Smits from Grand Theft Auto on GameBoy Advance. I thought it would be a funny story to post here, so here we go!Be prepared to be gravely disappointed:In that case, I’m actually the Hugo you are looking for! After all those years that game still haunts me, haha! Back in […]Hugo
- Gomba early preview March 26, 2014It has been awhile since I last wrote about indi3DS. I get asked pretty frequently about the status of the project, and today I decided to shed some light onto it. The project is basically canceled and turned into a different project. When I started indi3DS it was just a compiler for my own scripting language. I made the compiler because I wanted to be able […]Hugo
- Don’t forget to kick off your weekend with great deals on... February 24, 2018Don’t forget to kick off your weekend with great deals on digital anime games starting at $12.49! Offer valid until Monday, Feb. 26 at 12:00 am PST.Click here to order your games today!
- Are you ready to step into the world of GGO? Sword Art Online:... February 24, 2018Are you ready to step into the world of GGO? Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is available NOW! Click here to read more about our latest SAO game on Xbox Wire!!
- Detective Pikachu is on the way February 22, 2018In Detective Pikachu, a new game coming on March 23rd for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, you must team up with the self-proclaimed "great detective" Pikachu to solve a puzzling case involving oddly behaving Pokémon, discover a possible connection to the mysterious Mewtwo and encounter many characters in Ryme City.
- A free update soars to Super Mario Odyssey! February 21, 2018The Super Mario Odyssey game received an exciting free update today. Let's start with Luigi's Balloon World. After downloading the update and beating the main story, Luigi will now show up in different kingdoms to give Mario a new challenge.
- The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 2/27/2018 February 23, 2018Gorgeous locales. Thrilling battles. A stirring soundtrack. And perhaps the world's cutest adventurer. Moss is coming to PlayStation VR on February 27.Ryan Clements
- PlayStation Blogcast 282: Blogcast and Quill February 23, 2018Join the Blogcast crew as they talk about impossibly adorable PS VR platformer Moss (out next week!) and share interviews recorded on location at Polyarc's Seattle headquarters. Enjoy the show!Ryan Clements
- Whine & Dine with Watsham January 29, 2018MORNING COFFEEEvery now and then I like to write about what's happened over the past few months. It is a cathartic exercise for me, and hopefully offers something of interest to you. A common theme over the past few entries has been one of complaining about bad things that have happened. This may present an impression that I am a negative person who lik […]Jools Watsham
- Breaking Eggs - Making Omelettes September 8, 2017The transition from 3DS to Switch is upon us! Today is September 8, three weeks after Chicken Wiggle released on the Nintendo 3DS eShop. I was confident all of the effort we poured into Chicken Wiggle for 3DS would pay off. The excitement level built up from releasing screenshots, and then short video clips, ultimately culminating with the trailer and footag […]Jools Watsham
Rockstar GamesUnable to display feed at this time.
- Project DIVA X, Streaming, and You! August 31, 2016Hi everybody – with Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X now available to the public on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, we hope you’re loving the experience of helping out Miku and her pals as they try to re-energize their digital world! There’s one serious topic we’d like to bring up though, and that’s the concept of streaming/recorded gameplay.ejrivera
- In Regards to Sega Titles coming to Europe July 6, 2016Stop me if you’ve heard this before: “We’re working on it.” It’s an oft-used PR phrase that people have come to see as a general throwaway response. And while I can’t speak for every case, I can at least tell …ejrivera
- Over 3,000 Music Tracks by ZUNTATA, the Famous Japanese Sound Creation Team Behind the TAITO Games, Now Available on Spotify February 22, 2018
- FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION DEMO ARRIVES ON FEBRUARY 26 February 22, 2018Exclusive Half-Life Bonuses Revealed
TeyonUnable to display feed at this time.
- Ultimate Reward! January 30, 2018The “Ultimate” Thank You Present! To say that we appreciate you, our Backers, is an understatement. You funded this project, participated in its design, promoted it, and displayed amazing patience and good will throughout a very long and complex development process during a major console shift. In short, you’ve been awesome fans and partners and […]Sorsha-WF
- Friends to the End Launch! December 7, 2017Friends to the End Code Distribution! Hello Backers! We’ve got some wonderful news, along with some MESSY CONFUSION so please read carefully! You will either be A) happy now, or B) happy later! Our second DLC Pack “Friends to the End” is ready to launch to the public on December 12th – that’s next week! […]Sorsha-WF