Square Enix today announced that the beloved action-RPG adventure FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES will return with online multiplayer and other brand new features as FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and iOS and Android mobile devices on January 23rd, 2020.
The cooperative action RPG FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES has been completely remastered, with brand-new features that make the experience more enchanting than ever. Playing with friends or solo, explore a stunning fantasy world and make new memories with fantastic characters and fun action-RPG gameplay.
FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition follows a young group, known as the Crystal Caravans, as they embark on an epic journey to search for myrrh, a precious and rare liquid needed to cleanse and maintain a crystal protecting their world from the deadly gas, miasma.
New features for the game include:
- Updated Visuals and Audio – Experience the world of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
- New Character Voiceovers – Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
- New Online Multiplayer – Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world*. No players are left behind, as the game supports cross-play functionality.
- New Dungeons and Bosses – Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
- New Character Appearances and Items – Stand out with brand-new looks and artifacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.