Saber Interactive has announced that World War Z, the best-selling zombie shooter inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster film and experienced already by over 15 million players worldwide, will launch on Nintendo Switch on November 2nd, 2021.
Battle for humanity’s survival against the relentless forces of the undead apocalypse alone or with friends across multiple game modes. World War Z is available to pre-order today on Nintendo Switch digitally and at major retailers for $39.99 USD. World War Z – Deluxe Edition features a bounty of bonus weapons and skins and is also available for digital pre-order at $49.99 USD.
Powered by Saber’s dynamic Swarm Engine™, World War Z on Nintendo Switch delivers a thrilling, fast-paced action experience featuring four co-op story campaign episodes around the world in New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and Tokyo. Battle hundreds of bloodthirsty zombies at a time on your own or as a squad of up to four players with seven unique classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps.
World War Z on Nintendo Switch features:
- Story-Driven Co-op Campaign: Outlive the dead through intense four-player co-op campaign episodes around the world set in New York, Moscow, Jerusalem and Tokyo.
- Battle the Terrifying Zombie Swarm: Face hundreds of zombies at a time, brought to life in gruesome detail with incredible firefights featuring explosive firepower and action.
- Get Stronger & Never Surrender: Choose from seven distinct character classes, unlock powerful weapon upgrades, and take on even greater battles in Challenge mode.
- Intense Competitive Multiplayer: Fight real players and the undead in team-based Players vs. Players vs. Zombies (PvPvZ) multiplayer game modes.
- World War Z – Deluxe Edition: This digital version features bonus content including the Lobo Weapon Pack, Biohazard Weapon Pack, Military Weapon Pack, Last Aid Weapon Pack, Signature Weapon Pack, War Heroes Character Skin Pack, and the Professionals Character Skin Pack.
World War Z is available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.